Re: GTK not good for newbies? ( UR ALSO RESPONSIBLE)

Dear Manu,
You have posed the probelm and given the soln in the same breath
take my example
i want to learn GTK. But i am having difficulty due to the sparse docs
Only if i learn GTK can i start documenting it
Only if GTK is documented, then more novices like me will use GTK instead of
being stuck up with Qt,
so you see there is  vicious cycle emerging here
So , dont you  think that you all (the experienced people)
help people like me to learn a bit so that we can document the whole thing
( i would like to volunteer my name to the GTK Documentation Group, but i
have to learn it first!)
regards
Manish