GtkEntry +RC syntax

Hi,

I've got an application that that has a GtkEntry component in it. I'm using
a resource file for the application's font setting. All components in the
app pick-up the font except the GtkEntry. I've tried several combinations
without success. In my code I've got the following:

window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
gtk_widget_set_name(window, "my-window");
entry = gtk_entry_new();
gtk_widget_set_name(entry, "my-entry");

In my rc file I've tried the following:

style "font-default" {
  font_name = "Sans 10"
}
widget "my-window.*.my-entry" style "font-default"

also tried:
class "GtkWindow.*.GtkEntry" style "font-default"
widget_class "my-window.GtkHBox.GtkEntry" style "font-default"

and just about any other combination you can think of, no luck.

Bruce