Re: GIOChannel on win32: g_io_add_watch problem

Daniel K. O. writes:
But the problem with the GIOChannels is about a port I'm trying to fix
(WinLopster).

Well, the Windows implementation of GIOChannels is very different
(almost by definition) from the Unix one. Read the code, and see
Bugzilla bug #120299, for instance. Basically, whenever you try to do
things with GIOChannels etc that don't match the way the GIMP uses
them, you might run into problems on Windows. Oh well, maybe I am
being too pessimistic.

--tml