How to print out a treeview (liststore) and it content ?

Hi there. Sorry i'm newbie on this list.

So. How can i print out a treeview (liststore) and it contents ?

I'm programming in C and GTK2 i looked gnomeprint and gnomeprintui but
doesn't helped very well.

Any idea for printing? I'm newbie about printing from a C program. (via
some nice stuff eg. gnomeprint or cups or somewhat else)

My way:

- walk on the treeview and get datas
- How to print? :)

I think i need to put the datas to some PS (postscript) format and then
i can specify this to gnomeprint or something else.

Please someone write a good idea or solution for this.

Thx!

Best Regards

Christian Hamar alias kRiX
Hungary