Re: scanf and format (was: g_printf and format)

but the end should read "of type gint64". Do I need to forward this
remark to any special address, or can it be fixed by someone here?

In general, documenation bugs should be filed in bugzilla.gnome.org, using
the appropriate product.
Most products have a "docs" (or similar) component.

I'll take care of this problem tonight, so no need to file a bug about it.

Thanks, Matthias