Re: scanf and format (was: g_printf and format)

This statement is obviously not what you intended.

OK, I suppose my question wasn't clear. What I needed was
G_GINT64_FORMAT, which I finally found myself.

And here is the non-noise contribution of this message...

I think there is a copy-paste error in the API doc, since <URL:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Miscellaneous-Macros.html#G-GINT64-MODIFIER-CAPS>
says that :

"The platform dependent length modifier for constructing printf()
conversion specifiers for values of type gint32."

but the end should read "of type gint64". Do I need to forward this
remark to any special address, or can it be fixed by someone here?

--
FX