Printing latin characters

List,

I need to print latin characters on GUI, like à, á, ü etc. I would like to implement like this:

gtk_button_new_with_label("\[number]\[number]gua");

"água" is portuguese word for water. The number field could be "\303\274", that equals to "ü" on screen.

Thus, I need some specification or table that shows the equivalence of each letter.

I have other problem... How can I support this latin characters when I get it from an entry or gtk_text? May I configure pango_layout? How?

How can I print bold strings from a label easiler than gtk_text_buffer_insert?

Thanks.

Daniel

Yahoo! GeoCities: 15MB de espaço grátis para criar seu web site!