Re: How to make GDK Top level window to come above GNOME Panel

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

    I don't want to maximize window. I have already tried
gtk_window_maximize() it makes window to occupy screen except GNOME Panel. I
want my window to appear fullscreen with title bar and borders, and should
come above GNOME panel also. unlike traditional applications my application
will not have restore, maximize buttons. Only Minimize button will be there.
As soon as I start my app it should occupy full screen.

Regards,

Harsha Kodnad
Senior Software Engineer
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.