Re: Using .SVG as titlebar graphic

Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

Using librsvg for this purpose is a good idea.  It is nearly as easy as

Thanks, I will take a look at it.

Honestly, it seems like a waste of space to me.  IMHO you should fill
the window with useful stuff, not eye candy.

But I do agree with this point.

I'll have room for everything I need. You guys are probably right but this my first gtk app, so I want to experiment a little with graphics some no matter how bad I may be at it. I know I'll need icons, too so maybe this will help me.