Re: Using .SVG as titlebar graphic

Rob Benton wrote:
I've been toying with inkscape and sodipodi here lately thinking that
creating an SVG image would be good for a title graphic.  But I don't
know if this is a good choice for what I'm attempting to do.  Here's a
kind of rough idea of what I was thinking:

| File  Edit  Help                                          |
|             T I T L E  I M A G E  H E R E                 |
|                rest of window                             |

I'd like to create the image so that when the user resizes the window
the image will always fill the window horizontally.

That make any sense?

Using librsvg for this purpose is a good idea.  It is nearly as easy as

Nix N. Nix wrote:
Honestly, it seems like a waste of space to me.  IMHO you should fill
the window with useful stuff, not eye candy.

But I do agree with this point.

Paul