L10N

Hi,
I am trying to localize one of my applications. The problem is some of
the strings in my dialogs are not getting displayed in the respective
locale  even though I have respective message files and translated
strings in it. This problem is not there on the main window its only on
the dialog ( that is used to login to the applications).

I have verified that all the strings are present and lables are set to
translatable to true in glade file. I have used glade to generate this
UI and using libglade to display the UI.

I am just lost...

Any pointers or any clue on where I could have gone wrong ...?

thanks in advance,
gg