Re: Combine GTK+ binding

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 23:10, Chris Seaton wrote:
Hey, I love gtkmm ( C++ binding ). My friend loves pygtk ( python
binding ). My girl friend lovse gtk# ( C# binding ). Is it possible for
us to work together to make a project????

This would be easy if you use .NET for all three languages. I'm sure
there's C++ for .NET, C# of course, and I think Python too. Then it
would be a piece of cake, otherwise I think it would be hell.

Chris Seaton
Unfortunately..... support for  python in .NET is still experimental and
they did not mention anything about C++. C is still being worked on....
http://www.go-mono.org/languages.html
:(

Thank you.....