RE: Combine GTK+ binding

Maybe the COM  will helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-
admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Chris Seaton
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:10 PM
To: Akbar; gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Combine GTK+ binding

Hey, I love gtkmm ( C++ binding ). My friend loves pygtk ( python
binding ). My girl friend lovse gtk# ( C# binding ). Is it possible
for
us to work together to make a project????

This would be easy if you use .NET for all three languages. I'm sure
there's C++ for .NET, C# of course, and I think Python too. Then it
would be a piece of cake, otherwise I think it would be hell.

Chris Seaton