Re: Background images in window

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. I need to give this a bit
more time, but for now I've just done a very amateur hack in positioning
both windows in the center of the screen and using timeouts (which I did
manage to get working) to kill them both at the same time, so that at the
moment, it *looks* like they're just one window. I know this won't always
work, though, so if I have time I'll try your two suggestions again this
week.

Chris.