Re: GIOChannel and serial ports

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:23:02 -0300
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

Some extra data: I've replaced the controller with a notebook computer to
test if slowing the data to the program changes things:

1) characters spaced 2ms: No more data problems
2) characters spaced 1ms: Less problems, but still there.

Then, while I first had the program (the g_io_channel_read_chars) written
for single character reception, I modified that to receive both characters
in one read - same result.

I tried with separate file descriptors (question from previous mail) - no
differences.

Help!
John