Re: Gtk 2.4 on Windows

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Harring Figueiredo writes:
 >   I guess this is a question to Tor: When will Gtk 2.4 be ready for
 >   Windows ?

I think the main problem with 2.4.0 on Windows was the file chooser,
which had lots of problems. There has been lots of fixes to it applied
to CVS. There are still a couple of bugs open against it,
though. (Plus all the other bugs that are open against GLib or GTK on
Windows...) I hope 2.4.1 (or is it 2.4.2 that the next release will be
called? I get confused ;-) will be good enough that it's worth it to
build a binary distribution for Windows.

 >   Thanks in advance and let me know how I can help.

You can help by building it from CVS, testing, and opening bug reports
with patch suggestions...

Tor,

if you remember, i have problems when compiling glib 2.4 with msys/mingw (
when linking). Did you find a solution ?

thanks

Vincent TORRI