Re: GTK 2.4 and applications cross compiling from linux for windows

 There are 2 main points:

 1 - Gtk 2.4 might not be ready on windows (At least, I have not seen on Tor's
site)

 2 - Even if you cross-compile, you still need the libs for windows (of
courses)

 I have some links on how to crosscompile, but not right here -- I will email
later.

Harring Figueiredo

--- Dan Korostelev <dan ats energo ru> wrote:
Hello. Sorry for my bad english, but I got a problem. :)

I need to build my GTK2.4 program for windows platform. But I haven't
Windows, so I think I can
cross-compile it from my Debian box. I need to build gtk 2.4 for
windows, and then my program with it. Is it possible? Is there any
HOWTO's/docs/etc on it? Thanks.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan ats energo ru>

=====
Plese, don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

Harring Figueiredo