Re: g_signal_connect ?

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, ionut grigorescu wrote:

Hello !!!
I don't want to waste anybody's time so here's my
question :
When a button get's pressed I use g_signal_connect to
use a callback function, but I can only submit one
parameter to that callback functio.How can I send two
ore more parameters to that function ?

        Pass a structure as a parameter. Fill it with whatever you like.
That way you can actually pass a lot more than a single argument to your
callback function.

P.S.

I enjoy very much working with gtk, even if I'm a gtk
beginner !!!

        That's a good thing :)