Re: g_signal_connect ?

ionut grigorescu wrote:

Hello !!!
I don't want to waste anybody's time so here's my
question :
When a button get's pressed I use g_signal_connect to
use a callback function, but I can only submit one
parameter to that callback functio.How can I send two
ore more parameters to that function ?

P.S.

I enjoy very much working with gtk, even if I'm a gtk
beginner !!!
Hi,
You should define C structure, allocate it (statically or dynamically), fill with data and pass as a single allowed parameter to g_signal_connect().
More exotic (but why no?) way - connect more callbacks.

BTW, Keith already asnwered you question:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2004-April/msg00005.html

You can use google and gtk.org to find answers for your questions
http://www.gtk.org/mailinglists.html

   Olexiy