-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Tim Müller
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:25 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Tree View Tutorial (Request for Comments)

Hi,

I have written a GtkTreeViewTutorial (for C), which you can find here:

http://scentric.net/temp/tutorial/

This is a first version, so it probably contains a fair amount of errors
and
omissions.

Nothing really qualifies me to write this tutorial, other than the fact
that
in the last couple of months I have used the tree view in almost every
wrong
way conceivable.

I'd be grateful for any kind of feedback (suggestions, comments, typos
etc.).
Feel free to point out awkward grammar or wording as well.

Anyone who knows anything about treeview Drag'n'Drop, please do have a
look at
the appropriate section, as this is an area I know virtually nothing
about.

Cheers
-Tim

PS: the above URL is temporary.