Re: drawing images & pixels ??

Hi,

I draw a pixel by draw a very short line. i.e. line
(x,y,x+1,y+1) for pixel (x,y).

cheers,

Dan

--- manu aradhya <manu_aradhya yahoo co in> wrote:

Hi, can u tell me how can i draw  a image (gif,jpg
..
etc), or is this limited only to ppm & xpm. can i
display a set of images in a listbox kind of a
thing.
& one more how can  i draw pixels on the window.
                              thnx  -manu

=====