Re: How to prevent gtk_dialog staying on-top?

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 12:07:05PM +0200, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:
my gtk_dialog cannot be put behind the main window.

Haw can I prevent this?

Hi,
This is window manager related stuff. Gtk sets
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DIALOG hint on dialog's window, so you only have to
change your window manager or try to configure it somehow...
Do you really have any reason to use GtkDialog instead of GtkWindow ?

OK, you are right, I changed the dialogs to window and everything
works fine :)

Thank you very much.

--
Ralf Müller

Institut für Kristallographie   Tel: 0241 80 96906
RWTH Aachen                     Fax: 0241 80 92184
D-52056 Aachen