Re: How to prevent gtk_dialog staying on-top?
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <olexiy irtech cn ua>
- To: ralf deres-mueller de
- Cc: Gtk Mailing List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to prevent gtk_dialog staying on-top?
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:07:05 +0200
ralf deres-mueller de wrote:
my gtk_dialog cannot be put behind the main window.
Haw can I prevent this?
This is window manager related stuff. Gtk sets
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DIALOG hint on dialog's window, so you only have to
change your window manager or try to configure it somehow...
Do you really have any reason to use GtkDialog instead of GtkWindow ?
] [Thread Prev