Re: ANSI graphics in a GtkTextView Window

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 07:04:21PM -0400, Mark Hoover wrote:
--__--__--

From: Matthias Mann <matman matman24 org>

and would like to be able to read in a file containing ANSI
graphics (*.ans)

What is that? *.ans? A joke? I had never heared about. And
how i know there is no graphics support in ANSI C.

But if you really have such graphics: Can't you convert
them to jpg or png format? Then you can use

 gtk_image_new_from_file("filename");

If I could find open source source code to convert the ANSI to
a different format, yes, I could.  Except I'm lacking that code
as well...

Have you considered the VTE terminal widget with a appropriate VGA font?