Re: GtkTreeView & DND: how to get GtkTreePath of focused row?

On Monday October 20 2003 15:04 CEST, "Rastatter, Ken (OH32)"
wrote:

Matthias Mann asked:
And so my other question is if it is possible to get
informed about the tree view path of this focused row.

Take a look at gtk_tree_view_get_cursor().

Hmmmm..... if you had told me about a function like
gtk_tree_view_get_focus() i now would be happy.

I don't need to know the path of where the cursor is. I
asked how to get the path of focused row.

Mathew