Re: need a solution

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
mohammad alam <sagoljob yahoo com> wrote:

Hello

I am trying to make an interface which uses Spin button widget using GTK
1.2. I need to increment the range value nonlinearly. For example , the
lower value is 1 and upper  valude is 10000. But i want to increment
upto 500 with increment step size 10 and for the left value i want to
increment with step size 5 for the same widget. How can I use the Gtk
Adjustment arguments for this purpose ?

I guess you cannot do it directly - but it should be possible to hang a
function to the 'change' event of the spin button that changes the page
size when you reach certain limits.

John