Please Help me

Hello

I am trying to make an interface which uses Spin button widget using GTK 1.2. I need to increment the range value nonlinearly. For example , the lower value is 1 and upper  valude is 10000. But i want to increment upto 500 with increment step size 10 and for the left value i want to increment with step size 5 for the same widget.
How can I use the Gtk Adjustment arguments for this purpose ?

Could anyone help me finding the solution? Thanks for your cooperation.

Alam
Munich, Germany

Do you Yahoo!?