Re: Defining custom GtkTreeViewColumn renderers

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 12:22, Dimitar Haralanov wrote:
      Hi, in my app I need to build a TreeView in which one of the column
should display a date in the mm/dd/yyyy format. For simplicity
throughout the rest of the application, I am storing the date as a
time_t (seconds since the Epoch).
      The question stems from the fact that every time I need to display the
TreeView, I need to do the conversion from time_t to string in the above
format. Is it possible to define my own renderer that will do the
conversion and return the string to the TreeView?

You don't need a custom cell renderer for this;

See:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeViewColumn.html#gtk-tree-view-column-set-cell-data-func

Regards,
                                                Owen