Defining custom GtkTreeViewColumn renderers

        Hi, in my app I need to build a TreeView in which one of the column
should display a date in the mm/dd/yyyy format. For simplicity
throughout the rest of the application, I am storing the date as a
time_t (seconds since the Epoch).
        The question stems from the fact that every time I need to display the
TreeView, I need to do the conversion from time_t to string in the above
format. Is it possible to define my own renderer that will do the
conversion and return the string to the TreeView?

        thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
mitko keyresearch com

Richard B. Johnson wrote:
It's a "tomorrow" thing. Ten hours it too long to stare at a
screen.

Sissy!

        - Jens Axboe on linux-kernel