Need help

Hi
 Thanks for your response for my earlier problem. But
I am still getting some problem.I tried to use your
given solution. but an error occurs like:
undefined references to
 "gtk_spin_button_increments()"

   Can it be possible to readust the arguments of
 gtk_adjustment_new(), where more than one step
 increment can be done for different upper values.

gtk_adjustment_new(value,lower,upper,step_increment,page_increment,page
 size)
 spinner=gtk_spin_button_new(adj, , );

 As i am a student and relaively a beginner learning
 Gtk 1.2, Please give an easier and precise solution
 for this problem.
I would be very much grateful to you.
Regards
 Alam