Re: gtktreeview causes display bugs

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 10:18, Jean Collonville wrote:
Hi,
      I've designed an application that uses a GtkTreeView to display a list
of records.

My problem is that every times I refresh the view some of the controls
are becoming black!
On this screenshot : http://www.hungmaow.org/img/gtktreeview_bug.png
you can see the first cell in the second row that get a black
background. Sometimes the bug can appear on some other controls.

I am creating my treeview (defined in glade and accessed by libglade) by
using a gtk_list_store_new and simply insering some
gtk_tree_view_column_new

Does anyone get the problem already or have some hints, I can't find the
problem reported anywhere ?

This sounds like a video driver bug. Are you running the nVidia
proprietary drivers? If so, try turning off acceleration of RENDER
in your config file and it will likely fix the problem.

Regards,
                                                Owen