gtktreeview causes display bugs

Hi,
        I've designed an application that uses a GtkTreeView to display a list
of records.

My problem is that every times I refresh the view some of the controls
are becoming black!
On this screenshot : http://www.hungmaow.org/img/gtktreeview_bug.png
you can see the first cell in the second row that get a black
background. Sometimes the bug can appear on some other controls.

I am creating my treeview (defined in glade and accessed by libglade) by
using a gtk_list_store_new and simply insering some
gtk_tree_view_column_new

Does anyone get the problem already or have some hints, I can't find the
problem reported anywhere ?

Thanks

Regards,

--