-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Robin Rowe
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:10 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Cc: Stephen Lewis
Subject: GTK2 performance and Dillo

Hi. Dillo is a very small fast web browser (400kb executable). Stephan
Lewis
posted some interesting performances tests yesterday comparing GTK1 and
GTK2
running Dillo.

Can anyone illuminate further on the size and performance differences
between GTK1 and GTK2?

Thanks!

Robin
---
Robin Rowe MovieEditor com   Hollywood, California
www.CinePaint.org   Free motion picture and still image editing software