Re: Accessing Menu properties

"Dave Mason" wrote:

I'm using ItemFactory for my application's menu.  In some of the
callback functions, I want to access the name of the menu item
selected.  Does anyone know of a way to do this - I assume it will
have to do with the gpointer or callback data.

You probably don't really want this but the way to get the NAME of a
given menu item is gtk_widget_get_name ((GtkWidget *) your_menu_item);

If you want to access the contents (i.e. label / text) of a menu item
see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2003-October/msg00171.html

If that also isn't what you're looking for then I'm sorry for not
understanding your question properly.