Re: GtkProgress is deprecated, which progress bar should I use?

"Tom Liu" wrote:

In the Gtk documents, I can't find a place tell me which progress bar
should I use.

In GTK 2.x there is GtkProgressBar which is not deprecated, though a
number of earlier functions of it is. The first 10 functions of it,
listed above and below the following location are NOT deprecated.
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkProgressBar.html#GtkProgressBar-struct

Note: bug in docs? I suppose gtk_progress_bar_get_orientation () not to
be deprecated though it's not listed in the paragraph of kept functions.