Re: GTK-Function with pathnamestring???
- From: "Pawel S. Veselov" <Pawel Veselov Sun COM>
- To: Waldek Maleska <progss interia pl>
- Cc: Christian Schneider <christian_schneider_2000 yahoo de>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK-Function with pathnamestring???
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:42:31 -0700
Hello, Waldek !
On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 07:15:00AM +0200, Waldek Maleska wrote:
argv is always a pointer to a executable. If it's relative, use
to append to get full pathname.
AFAIK, it's not always right. In Window$ you can use another
working directory - e.g. in a link you can set WD to whatever you
If done so, then your executable path will be absolute.
Of course, argv is "rather" always executable's name.
This is correct.
] [Thread Prev