Re: gdk-pixbuf and g++ linking problem

Struan Bartlett wrote:
I'm trying to write a pure X application in C++ that uses the gdk-pixbuf image composition and scaling routines.

I'm using compiler/linker flags and library arguments that are known to work with a C program functionally similar to my C++ program.

But when compiling my C++ program, the linker says:

Border.o(.text+0x666): undefined reference to `gdk_pixbuf_xlib_render_to_drawable(_GdkPixbuf *, unsigned long, _XGC *, int, int, int, int, int, int, XlibRgbDither, int, int)'

Please can you explain what I need to do to fix this?

Find the library that contains that function and link it.