Re: "Save As Dialog" sample / example

Use glade to added a "File Selection Dialog" to your project and than follow the example at

Benno Mielke wrote:

Hello guys,
I'm searching an example that shows how to programm a dialog that
has a menu entry "save as". I really don't know how to create such
a dialog.
I've created a TextView with a new TextBuffer. When the user wants
to save the file as xxx (a filesel dialog appears) I don't know how
to get the entered file name. And how can I get the entered text in
the TextView (that is a simple text)?
Does anybody have an example ? Maybe from one his own projects. Thanks ahead.
Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: