GTK1.2,GNET,GlibC

Hi!
I'm using GTK1.2 with KDE,I just start to create application(I want to create GUI(Graphical User Interface) to create ad-hoc network in two computers or more via bluetooth.The point that I want to ask is,what is the thing that I should use?GNET or GlibC?what is the library or software that more suitable and more properly to the thing that I just mentioned above?(because I'm really a new developer and want the tool that have more about coding examples and more documents)
    Thank a lots to all of you whom give some suggestions to me.
Regards, a student