RE: CellRendererText

I accidentally sent this to the gtk-devel-list, so I am resending to the
correct list.  Sorry!

Is there a way to change the text color of a CellRendererText object?  I
want to grey out a line in a list box when it is
activated/deactivated.  Is this possible?

I am using pyGtk.

I think I mis-spoke, I am looking to change the color of an object that is appended in a gtkListStore, not
the CellRendererText.  I do not want to mess with the columns titles.

I'm kind of new to this, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Matt