Re: gtk with frame buffer

did u enable the systems framebuffer support first?.
if ur not enabled systems framebuffer support it says
"cannot open framebuffer device".if that is not the c
ase  try as superuser (root).
                        -manu

 --- vivek <vivekanathan yahoo com> wrote: > Hii,
 Now I am trying the GTK with frame buffer.
 As per the documentation in GDK Reference,

 I installed the GTK+ with frame buffer
 support.
 while I run the gtk-demo from console, it says
 Gtk-warning: *** cannot open display.

 Is there anything needed to start before
 gtk application ?

=====
Anbudan
vivek