Re: MDI

Nix <nix go-nix ca> wrote:

Is any Multiple Document Interface support in GTK+ 2.2? I can't
find...

Perhaps somebody would care to write an MDI package :o)  I'd love to
see toplevel windows inside toplevel windows (inside toplevel windows
inside tople...) :o)

I'd like to point at two URLs (ReGimp + GtkMdi) which I consider
interesting in this context. Both of them may not be technically mature
but they demonstrate feasibility and that there's at least some demand
for them. I'd really like to see something like GTK_MDI written and
included into GTK in a professional way. Please disregard the domain of
the first URL.

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6255&xexpand=all
http://nshmyrev.narod.ru/