RE: Regular button inside a TreeView

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 09:51, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
If the user see's a button, it is intuitive to think you can
click on it.  If it is done by clicking the row THEN clicking
a button somewhere else that is too many clicks IMO.

I agree that this can be useful. When there's a lot of data on the screen,
such as in database-drive apps, it's useful to associate stuff very closely
together. I'm sure this can be done with a TreeView somehow.

I would appreciate some help on this if anyone is able to give their
time.  It should be fairly quick to do.

Regards,
Martyn