RE: Regular button inside a TreeView
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: martyn 2 russell bt com, harringf yahoo com
- Cc: mitko keyresearch com, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: Regular button inside a TreeView
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:51:44 +0100
If the user see's a button, it is intuitive to think you can
click on it. If it is done by clicking the row THEN clicking
a button somewhere else that is too many clicks IMO.
I agree that this can be useful. When there's a lot of data on the screen,
such as in database-drive apps, it's useful to associate stuff very closely
together. I'm sure this can be done with a TreeView somehow.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev