Re: Porting some undocumented, 3rd-party widgets from 1.2 to 2.2

Dominic Espinosa wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in porting the GtkPlot widget from the GtkExtra widget set from Gtk+1.2 to 2.2.

Hi,

You should also post on the gtkextra list, so as to not duplicate effort that someone else may be doing.

scigraphica-gtkextra lists sourceforge net

(If you did so and I missed it, my apologies)

In particular, based on list traffic some work has been done on the port, but it is in the CVS version, not any released version.

Eric