i need your help!

chen jianwu writes:
i want to use glib in the windows platform.then the question is :Is
there a big work before me?

Possibly, but that depends more on what else your code contains than
on GLib.

and i want to know how to transplant the glib from linux to
windows.

If you by "transplant" mean "port", you don't have to, as it already
works relatively well on Windows.

maybe my question is simple and not very clear.  i want you who
have done this work before can tell me something about glib and can
give me some advice on my question.

Look for prebuilt binaries of GLib for Win32 on
wwww.gimp.org/win32/downloads.html.

--tml