i need your help!

dear friends:
     i need  your help !
     nowadays ,i want to use glib in the windows
platform.then the question is :Is there a big work
before me? and i want to know how to transplant the
glib from linux to windows.

    maybe my question is simple and not very clear.
i want you who have done this work before can tell me
something about glib and can give me some advice on my

question.

    thank you very much!!
                                      yours truly
                                      chen,jianwu