Images (double valued) and Xlib doc

Hello. Check
  http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/imager20030527.tar.gz

I were experimenting with the painting program ideas
and I found it a good idea to test the double valued image
before going to anything complex.

The idea in imager is to find out good wraps which would hide
the rather messy looking GTK stuff. I often need a image to draw
but always its setup involves too much coding. Now it is simpler.
Imager wraps are still unfinished and maybe the complete ideas
cannot be seen in the code. The code has comments, though.

Paint with the mouse button 1 and move the large image
with the ctrl + mouse button 1. It is funny how that kind of
paint mode automatically lets one create 3D like paintings, hmm.

Hey, somebody asked documentation: I have Xlib manual available
at
  http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/xlib.pdf
I find it worth of checking even there are true GTK documentation.
It is from X11R6.1 -- I don't know if it is anymore updated
in XFree86. Surely I would like to see a new documentation
with new stuff, including DRI documentation.

Best regards,

Juhana