H E L P on gtk+ programming ..

Hello

   I am a newbie in GTK programming. I am using Glade for
creating UI for GTK. This gives me a neat way of making UI (
without making my hands dirty .. ) .. I am facing some problem in
updating some vidgets.

   I am trying to write some thing into an entry widget and a
label widget.

   gtk_entry_set_test (entry1, "Hellow World");
   gtk_label_set_test (label1, "Hellow World");

the entry as well as label widgets are not getting updated. Is there any thing special to be done for the widgets to get updated.
I couldn't move further becuase I got stuck here itself. I am
refering GTK+ reference manual for API reference but those
documents doesn't say any thing about this aspects.

I have declared entry1 and label1 as global variables in interface.h file and included in callback.c and interface.h files. I don't think that change will make big impact on this.

 Thanks and regards
  -lin

Get email that means BUSINESS! me @ mycompany.com.
Just Rs.1499/year.