Re: Inbedding Image Data ?
- From: Peter Moscatt <pgmoscatt optushome com au>
- To: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- Cc: GTK App Dev List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Inbedding Image Data ?
- Date: 14 May 2003 16:32:32 -1000
I am using Gtk1 so I assume from your response it can't be done ? :-)
On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 07:49, Naba Kumar wrote:
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 04:21, Peter Moscatt wrote:
I am creating an app using Gnome/Gtk/Anjuta. This app has a toolbar
with a number of buttons with custom images.
The image is called within the code. If the XPM file dosen't exist in
the correct location then the image isn't displayed in the button.
Is there a way I can convert the image into data which then I can inbed
into my code ?
You didn't mention if it's gtk1 or gtk2. For gtk2, you should add your
icons in the application's stock icons using GtkIconFactory. Please
refer to the GnomeIconFactory reference documentation for more details.
] [Thread Prev